Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Bmx Wednesday

Usually I ride a mountain bike and I have a 24" BMX for my 2 mile commute, but Wednesdays see me go to an indoor skatepark to practice my skills on my little chrome bike. Usually I pootle about and get shown up by 8 year olds, but it's all fun! Isn't she pretty... The Hoff!


So had a nice mellow session tonight, not wanting to break myself as have a big weekend coming up at BikePark Wales! So excited!! Was still great to get out and was the best therapy ever, as usual, turn up all huffy and leave with a grin! That's the good stuff! Liz Law came along tonight and was doing some cool flatland riding, wow! She tried to teach me some stuff so I have wheelie homework to do. 

I cut my hair last night, think I over did the sides a bit, must get used to my new clippers! Ha ha! Turned out i really like it... 


I also managed to wear my favourite Cat Empire tee shirt for the first time in years, I'm loving wearing my old clothes almost as much as dressing up in waistcoats and bow ties! My DC jeans are perfect for biking as they have a wee stretch in them so can fit knee pads under without looking like a noob! 




No comments:

Post a Comment