Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Hello all, 

I have been bad, I have been absent. Sorry about that. 

It has been a long time since my last update - I feel like I am in confession and I am not even Catholic. In that time I have marshalled some enduro races, watched the World Cup at Fort William, ridden my bike in lots of bits of Scotland, spent a LOT of time living in my van. I have partied with Cedric Cracia after the EWS, partied with Fionn Griffiths and the Athertons after the World Cup, weird and fun things which have taken my time over blogging. I hope to provide a more full update soon, maybe tomorrow, but just know I have not forgotten you, I have just been busy living my dreams, and it's bloody good fun! 

Oh, and how good was Gwin's run at Leogang? Insane, go watch that on repeat whilst you await my ramblings! 

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment